Preloader Close
Every link is executed in place and finely processed
Monday - Saturday 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Schedule Your Appontment Today : [email protected]

high quality gold tailings in nevada and arizona

Cruhser Machine

Ebola s catastrophic consequences on Sierra Leones small scale mining sectorBarrick Gold Corp to sell non core Nevada assets to Kinross and Waterton for US$720 millionProposed BC mine plans to reduce water content in waste but still use tailings dams

Ebola is having a devastating impact on Sierra Leones informal mining sector which provides a livelihood to some of the countrys poorest people Continue reading Barrick Gold Corp has agreed to sell a group of non core assets in Nevada for US$720 million to help repair the company s balance sheetKGHM International s proposed Ajax copper and gold project will be one of the first tests of the BC government s approval of waste storage for large open pit mines after the Mount Polley mine dam failure in The company whose parent is

More Info

Latinos Are Driving Arizona Towards Becoming The Next Presidential Swing Or Purple State Mining firms in BC to face tougher penalties for health and safety failures

Stephanie Rodriguez is a 17 year old high school student and will join millions of new Latino voters in Rodriguez a volunteer with Mi Familia Vota in Arizona says I m happy and excited because we will finally have a voice as a Regulations emerge from reports on a tailings pond that collapsed at the Mount Polley mine in central BC in

More Info

BC privacy report finds no significant Mount Polley risks prior to disasterImperial Metals granted permanent injunction against Tahltan blockaders

British Columbia s privacy commissioner says the province did not violate its duty to inform the public before last summer s tailings pond breach at a gold and copper mineTERRACE BC A group of Tahltan Tall tan elders say they are being permanently kicked off a gold and copper mine site in their traditional territory by a BC mining company behind a massive tailings pond spillThe elders calling

More Info

Kinross Gold Corp upgraded on Nevada asset purchaseBC mines inspector makes 19 recommendations over collapse of tailings pond

Kinross Gold s acquisition of assets in Nevada is seen as a strategic win both because the deal is accretive on all metrics and since it will improve the Canadian miner s geopolitical risk profileThe tailings dam at the Mount Polley Mine collapsed in August releasing water and mine waste into surrounding waterways

More Info

Google helps analyze if rooftop solar panels are good dealKinross Gold Corp upgraded on Nevada asset purchase

The service expanded in December to analyze properties in the Raleigh area as well as 15 other metro areas in Arizona Nevada Connecticut New York New Jersey and ColoradoKinross Gold s acquisition of assets in Nevada is seen as a strategic win both because the deal is accretive on all metrics and since it will improve the Canadian miner s geopolitical risk profile

More Info

What $1 100 means for the gold sectorWashington based Haggen grocery chain buying 146 Albertson Safeway stores in the West

It wasn t that long ago that analysts were looking at what US$1 200 per ounce gold prices meant to mining compani Now they re looking at US$1 100The Washington state based grocery chain Haggen Inc plans to buy 146 Albertsons and Safeway stores in Washington Oregon California Nevada and Arizona

More Info

BC mine at site of tailings pond disaster to reopen after nearly two yearsBC mines inspector makes 19 recommendations over collapse of tailings pond

VICTORIA A gold and copper mine in British Columbia s Interior is reopening nearly two years after its tailings pond collapsed setting off an environmental disasterThe tailings dam at the Mount Polley Mine collapsed in August releasing water and mine waste into surrounding waterways

More Info

Short term action required in Mount Polley tailings pond clean up governmentThe Truth O Meter is coming to Arizona Nevada Colorado and Ohio

WILLIAMS LAKE BC A government progress report into a voluminous wastewater spill at a south central BC gold and copper mine calls for quick completion of human health and environmental risk assessmentsBC s environment ministry says PolitiFact s Truth O Meter is coming to Arizona Nevada Colorado and Ohio PolitiFact and the EWScripps Company are partnering to provide local fact checking in four key battleground stat Scripps televisionaffiliates in Ohio WEWS

More Info

Proposed BC mine plans to reduce water content in waste but still use tailings damsBC mine at site of tailings pond disaster to reopen after nearly two years

KGHM International s proposed Ajax copper and gold project will be one of the first tests of the BC government s approval of waste storage for large open pit mines after the Mount Polley mine dam failure in The company whose parent is VICTORIA A gold and copper mine in British Columbia s Interior is reopening nearly two years after its tailings pond collapsed setting off an environmental disaster

More Info

Study confirms oilsands tailings ponds emit pollutants into the airWhat $1 100 means for the gold sector

EDMONTON New government research is confirming that the oilsands tailings ponds are releasing toxic chemicals into the airAnd the amount of the contaminants from the ponds could be almost five times as high as previous estimates for entire It wasn t that long ago that analysts were looking at what US$1 200 per ounce gold prices meant to mining compani Now they re looking at US$1 100

More Info

Energy regulator now says 122 birds confirmed dead at tailings ponds in Athabasca oilsandsGrocer Haggen files for bankruptcy and replaces executive after failing to win over shoppers

The Alberta Energy Regulator says 122 waterfowl have been reported dead after landing at three tailings ponds in the Athabasca oilsands Weather may have contributed to the deaths of 122 birds at tailings ponds at CNRL Horizon Syncrude Mildred After struggling for months grocer Haggen Inc filed for bankruptcy protection and replaced the executive in charge of the chain s ambitious expansion into California Nevada and Arizona

More Info

Trump cruises to victory in NevadaShort term action required in Mount Polley tailings pond clean up government

Billionaire Donald Trump won in Nevada adding to his growing pile of committed delegates in the Republican high stakes game for presidential nominee and upping the ante for his rivals who continue to split the anti Trump voteWILLIAMS LAKE BC A government progress report into a voluminous wastewater spill at a south central BC gold and copper mine calls for quick completion of human health and environmental risk assessmentsBC s environment ministry says

More Info

Alberta regulator says three companies report birds in oilsands tailings pondsBarrick Gold sells several non core assets in Nevada for $720 million

CALGARY Alberta s energy regulator says three corporations have reported waterfowl landing in their tailings ponds this week in the province s oilsands regionThe AER says the companies include Canadian Natural Resources Limited TSX CNQ TORONTO Barrick Gold Corp TSX ABX has sold several of what it calls non core assets in Nevada for US$720 million in cash in two deals

More Info

Photographer hikes around giant Arizona lake to reveal dramatic reduction in water levels in remote areas as US heads for a mega drought  Barrick Gold Corp to sell non core Nevada assets to Kinross and Waterton for US$720 million

The lake on the Colorado River provides water for Nevada Arizona and California but is struggling to cope with increasing demand Decreased rain and snowfall have left it at 42 per cent of its capacityBarrick Gold Corp has agreed to sell a group of non core assets in Nevada for US$720 million to help repair the company s balance sheet

More Info