Preloader Close
Every link is executed in place and finely processed
Monday - Saturday 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Schedule Your Appontment Today : [email protected]

heavy duty gold mining equipment

Cruhser Machine

Endeavour Mining reaches deal to acquire True Gold and new African gold mine Hercules anti terror robocops to patrol British streets in wake of deadly terror attacks

VANCOUVER Endeavour Mining Corp TSX EDV has a friendly deal to acquire Vancouver based True Gold Mining Inc and control of a new mine that s preparing to pour its first gold within a matter of weeks Massive x27 riot shields x27 and kevlar body armour will protect highly trained marksmen who will be equipped with heavy duty military level equipment

More Info

Peru Scrambles to Drive Out Illegal Gold Mining and Save Precious LandChallenges of apprenticing pay off

La Pampa an area devastated from illegal mining in the Madre de Dios region of PeWhen Tom Imbery was growing up on a small farm north of Rocky Mountain House Alta he says he always enjoyed working on equipment so it was a natural transition when he decided to become a heavy duty mechanic

More Info

TSX soars on higher gold energy stocksNAIT uses old Alberta government plane hangar to train heavy duty mechanics

TORONTO The Toronto stock market soared to a triple digit advance after two days of heavy losses as mining and energy stocks gained on the strength of higher commodity pricA hangar that once parked Government of Alberta planes to jet around premiers cabinet ministers and their entourages now houses bulldozers and excavators to train heavy equipment technicians for industryThe Northern Alberta Institute of

More Info

Barrick Gold Corp to reduce debt with US$298 million from Zijin Mining partnershipSMALL CAP MOVERS Kibo Hummingbird and Beowulf lead junior mining firms out of shadow of oil s demise

Barrick Gold Corp has received US$298 million cash from selling half of its interest in the Porgera mining operation to Zijin Mining GroupWith the heavy falls for several key metal prices such as iron and gold out of sight and seemingly out of mind there remains a solid bedrock of support for select small cap miners

More Info

Goldcorp Inc stops operations at Northern Ontario mine to investigate fatal worker accidentNAIT uses old Alberta government plane hangar to train heavy duty mechanics

A rock fall buried a worker and the scoop equipment the person was working in resulting in the fatality at the Musselwhite gold mine at Opapamiskan Lake the company saidA hangar that once parked Government of Alberta planes to jet around premiers cabinet ministers and their entourages now houses bulldozers and excavators to train heavy equipment technicians for industryThe Northern Alberta Institute of

More Info

Video Celebrity Car Host of The Amazing Race Jon Montgomery takes us for a ride in his Toyota TundraEgypt explorers hunt gold in the desert following ancients

Olympic gold medalist and television host Jon Montgomery shows us why he and his family need such a heavy duty vehicle Season three for The Amazing Race Canada premieres July 8 on CTV experts say the country is heavily underexplored and that modern technology now allows much deeper excavation of the ancient sites shown on Pharaonic treasure mapsWhile veins close to the surface have been largely excavated by successive

More Info

Hercules anti terror robocops to patrol British streets in wake of deadly terror attacksBarrick Gold Corp to reduce debt with US$298 million from Zijin Mining partnership

Massive x27 riot shields x27 and kevlar body armour will protect highly trained marksmen who will be equipped with heavy duty military level equipmentBarrick Gold Corp has received US$298 million cash from selling half of its interest in the Porgera mining operation to Zijin Mining Group

More Info

TSX soars on higher gold energy stocksVIDEO Tanzania s unique mining treasure

TORONTO The Toronto stock market soared to a triple digit advance after two days of heavy losses as mining and energy stocks gained on the strength of higher commodity pricHeavy taxation is among the obstacles hampering the Tanzanite mining trade

More Info

Endeavour Mining reaches deal to acquire True Gold and new African gold mineTSX slides led by drop in mining gold

VANCOUVER Endeavour Mining Corp TSX EDV has a friendly deal to acquire Vancouver based True Gold Mining Inc and control of a new mine that s preparing to pour its first gold within a matter of weeksThe Toronto Stock Exchange closed lower Thursday led by declines in the metals and mining and gold sectors while the Canadian dollar continued its slide hitting its lowest closing price in more than a decade for the second consecutive day

More Info

Challenges of apprenticing pay offGoldcorp Inc stops operations at Northern Ontario mine to investigate fatal worker accident

When Tom Imbery was growing up on a small farm north of Rocky Mountain House Alta he says he always enjoyed working on equipment so it was a natural transition when he decided to become a heavy duty mechanicA rock fall buried a worker and the scoop equipment the person was working in resulting in the fatality at the Musselwhite gold mine at Opapamiskan Lake the company said

More Info

Heavy equipment operator Clate McDaniel heads into the jungleAirships delivering workers and supplies will help oil mining industry

Wild card Clate McDaniel has heavy equipment operating in his blood and he headed to the jungle in History s TV seriZeppelins to serve as workhorse in the North and the oilsands to transport heavy equipment to places with no all weather roads

More Info

First Mining Finance sees more acquisition opportunities after three way dealThe Latest Court rules against gold mining technique

First Mining Finance founded by Canadian mining heavyweight Keith Neumeyer unveiled a three way deal in which it will buy Gold Canyon Resources and PC Gold for about $66M in stockMiners say preventing use of the devices amounts to an illegal ban on gold mining because mining by hand is labor intensive and makes the enterprise unprofitableMiners say the state s ban on dredges amounts to a ban on gold mining because

More Info

Ritchie Bros adds online heavy equipment listing service buys Mascus Int lEndeavour Mining reaches deal to acquire True Gold and new African gold mine

VANCOUVER Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc TSX RBA has acquired a global online service for listing heavy machinery and trucksDeal will see Endeavour acquire a 90 per cent interest in the Karma mine in Burkina Faso

More Info

The Latest Court rules against gold mining techniqueAirships delivering workers and supplies will help oil mining industry

Miners say preventing use of the devices amounts to an illegal ban on gold mining because mining by hand is labor intensive and makes the enterprise unprofitableMiners say the state s ban on dredges amounts to a ban on gold mining because Zeppelins to serve as workhorse in the North and the oilsands to transport heavy equipment to places with no all weather roads

More Info