Preloader Close
Every link is executed in place and finely processed
Monday - Saturday 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Schedule Your Appontment Today : [email protected]

gold mine portable crusher plant

Cruhser Machine

High grade gold mine gets green lightFemale ducklings thrown into crusher in foie gras production

Construction will begin soon on a new gold and silver mine in northwestern British Columbia The provincial government has issued a final operating permit for Pretium Resources Brucejack mine after the project received an environmental Since ducks have smaller livers than males they are destroyed in a crusher after hatching inside a foie gras factory

More Info

Endeavour Mining reaches deal to acquire True Gold and new African gold mineEldorado Gold gets licence for Olympias mine project in Greece

Deal will see Endeavour acquire a 90 per cent interest in the Karma mine in Burkina FasoEldorado had been in a dispute with the Greek government over plans to develop gold mines in northern Greece with Athens voicing environmental concerns

More Info

First gold expected from Cononish mineKinross Gold suspends operations at Chilean mine over water use dispute

A Scottish mine is expected to produce its first gold following the launch of an ore processing trialTORONTO Kinross Gold Corp TSX K says it has suspended operations at a mine in Chile ahead of schedule because of a dispute involving water use

More Info

First gold expected from Cononish mineEPA says it will build temporary treatment plant for wastewater from Gold King mine

A Scottish mine is expected to produce its first gold following the launch of an ore processing trialDENVER The Environmental Protection Agency said Wednesday it will set up a temporary treatment plant for wastewater flowing from the Gold King Mine in southwestern Colorado after 3 million gallons surged out of the mine in August tainting

More Info

Vancouver company reveals plan for restarting Dufferin gold mine in Nova ScotiaQuebec residents threaten lawsuit over Canadian Malartic gold mine

VANCOUVER A Vancouver company says it plans to acquire and restart a gold mining operation on Nova Scotia s east coastAgnico Eagle Mines Ltd and Yamana Gold Inc are accused of refusing to address significant quality of life concerns

More Info

Goldcorp suspends operations at largest Mexican gold mineProvince approves new gold and silver mine in northwestern BC

MEXICO CITY Canadian mining company Goldcorp says it is suspending operations at Mexico s largest gold mine as a weeklong blockade by a trucking contractor and local residents drags onBC government issues a final operating permit for US$750 million Brucejack Mine owned by Pretium Resources Inc

More Info

Massive BC gold mine near Alaska border gets environmental approvalEndeavour Mining reaches deal to acquire True Gold and new African gold mine

VANCOUVER The federal government has approved the environmental assessment application for the massive KSM gold and copper mine in northwestern British Columbia near the Alaska borderThe mine which is owned by Seabridge Gold Inc TSX SEA Deal will see Endeavour acquire a 90 per cent interest in the Karma mine in Burkina Faso

More Info

Pollution spill at Yellow Giant gold mine sparks investigation by Environment CanadaISIL militants in Iraq have rigged a chemical plant and sulphur mine with explosives in effort to defend Mosul

Environment Canada has launched an investigation into a pollution spill at Banks Island Gold s Yellow Giant mine in northwestern BC over potential violations of the Fisheries ActThe plant is just under 10 kilometres from an base with American troops Commanders believe ISIL wants to blow up the plant when soldiers approach in an effort to retake Mosul

More Info

First gold poured from Cononish mineEldorado Gold signs deal to sell Chinese mine for US$300 million

A Scottish mine produces its first gold following the launch of an ore processing trialVANCOUVER Eldorado Gold Corp TSX ELD says it has signed an agreement to sell its 82 per cent interest in its Jinfeng mine in China to a wholly owned subsidiary of China National Gold Group for US$300 million in cash

More Info

Endeavour Mining reaches deal to acquire True Gold and new African gold mineEldorado Gold granted licence for Olympias Greek mine project

VANCOUVER Endeavour Mining Corp TSX EDV has a friendly deal to acquire Vancouver based True Gold Mining Inc and control of a new mine that s preparing to pour its first gold within a matter of weeksVancouver based miner had been in a dispute with the Greek government over plans to develop gold mines in a forested area in northern Greece

More Info

Massive BC gold mine near Alaska border gets environmental approvalBarrick Gold Corp to face US class action lawsuit over Pascua Lama mine project

VANCOUVER The federal government has approved the environmental assessment application for the massive KSM gold and copper mine in northwestern British Columbia near the Alaska borderThe mine which is owned by Seabridge Gold Inc TSX SEA The suit claims Barrick misstated facts of its now halted Pascua Lama gold mine project on the border of Argentina and Chile

More Info

EPA says it will build temporary treatment plant for wastewater from Gold King mineVideo Toxic wastewater from Colorado gold mine spill triples in volume

DENVER The Environmental Protection Agency said Wednesday it will set up a temporary treatment plant for wastewater flowing from the Gold King Mine in southwestern Colorado after 3 million gallons surged out of the mine in August tainting Some three million gallons of toxic wastewater triple previous estimates have poured from a defunct Colorado gold mine into local streams since the spill began last week

More Info