Preloader Close
Every link is executed in place and finely processed
Monday - Saturday 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Schedule Your Appontment Today : [email protected]

small scale gold mining equipment portland

Cruhser Machine

Low cost airlines mark up in flight snacks by up to 2 600 per cent TSX slides led by drop in mining goldCentamin brings industrial scale gold production back to Egypt

New research has claimed that some low cost airlines are charging more than £230 extra on products that in supermarkets cost as little as 12pThe Toronto Stock Exchange closed lower Thursday led by declines in the metals and mining and gold sectors while the Canadian dollar continued its slide hitting its lowest closing price in more than a decade for the second consecutive dayAfter three millenniums mining company Centamin PLC puts Egypt back on the gold mining map with its Sukari mine

More Info

Gold plunges below US$1 100 as US dollar risesEbola s catastrophic consequences on Sierra Leones small scale mining sector

Gold prices plunged to a five year low in overnight trading putting additional pressure on a gold mining sector that is already facing razor thin marginsEbola is having a devastating impact on Sierra Leones informal mining sector which provides a livelihood to some of the countrys poorest people Continue reading

More Info

Australia s transition from the mining boom is bust Or is it Greg JerichoCentamin brings industrial scale gold production back to Egypt

Despite private capital expenditure recording its biggest ever quarterly fall there may be a small business driven silver lining on the economic cloudThe latest capital expenditure figures show that investment across the board continues to After three millenniums mining company Centamin PLC puts Egypt back on the gold mining map with its Sukari mine

More Info

Gold hedging slips in Q3 but still healthy for yearGold hedging slips in Q3 but still healthy for year

For a long time hedging was a very bad word in the gold mining business But as prices plummeted back to earth hedging has enjoyed a small scale revivalFor a long time hedging was a very bad word in the gold mining business But as prices plummeted back to earth hedging has enjoyed a small scale revival

More Info

Goldcorp Inc stops operations at Northern Ontario mine to investigate fatal worker accidentReport says Filipino children risk lives working in gold mines

A rock fall buried a worker and the scoop equipment the person was working in resulting in the fatality at the Musselwhite gold mine at Opapamiskan Lake the company saidHuman Rights Watch says the Philippine government should do more to protect children working in small scale mines in the Philippin

More Info

Yukon Gold raises profile of small scale minersBarrick Gold Corp to reduce debt with US$298 million from Zijin Mining partnership

There s more than an ounce of Saskatchewan content in the History channel series Yukon Gold Ken Foy born in Saskatoon and raised in Dundurn and the Whitefox area is a regular on the documentary show which just launched its fourth season Barrick Gold Corp has received US$298 million cash from selling half of its interest in the Porgera mining operation to Zijin Mining Group

More Info

First Mining Finance sees more acquisition opportunities after three way dealEbola s catastrophic consequences on Sierra Leones small scale mining sector

First Mining Finance founded by Canadian mining heavyweight Keith Neumeyer unveiled a three way deal in which it will buy Gold Canyon Resources and PC Gold for about $66M in stockEbola is having a devastating impact on Sierra Leones informal mining sector which provides a livelihood to some of the countrys poorest people Continue reading

More Info

Goldcorp Inc stops operations at Northern Ontario mine to investigate fatal worker accidentEndeavour Mining reaches deal to acquire True Gold and new African gold mine

A rock fall buried a worker and the scoop equipment the person was working in resulting in the fatality at the Musselwhite gold mine at Opapamiskan Lake the company saidDeal will see Endeavour acquire a 90 per cent interest in the Karma mine in Burkina Faso

More Info

High gold prices causing increased deforestation in South America study findsYukon Gold raises profile of small scale miners

Rising gold prices have made it profitable to extract lowgrade deposits lying beneath protected Amazon and other South American forests says study of mining impactsA surge in the price of gold has led to increased deforestation of the Amazon and There s more than an ounce of Saskatchewan content in the History channel series Yukon Gold Ken Foy born in Saskatoon and raised in Dundurn and the Whitefox area is a regular on the documentary show which just launched its fourth season

More Info

SMALL CAP MOVERS Kibo Hummingbird and Beowulf lead junior mining firms out of shadow of oil s demise High gold prices causing increased deforestation in South America study finds

With the heavy falls for several key metal prices such as iron and gold out of sight and seemingly out of mind there remains a solid bedrock of support for select small cap minersRising gold prices have made it profitable to extract lowgrade deposits lying beneath protected Amazon and other South American forests says study of mining impactsA surge in the price of gold has led to increased deforestation of the Amazon and

More Info

Restaurant review Pok Pok Phat Thai in Chinatown a learning processThe Latest Court rules against gold mining technique

Pok Pok Phat Thai is the first Los Angeles outpost of Andy Ricker the American born chef who has built a small Thai food empire in Portland Ore and New York It is a small counter built into the Chinatown mall storefront where the chicken pho Miners say preventing use of the devices amounts to an illegal ban on gold mining because mining by hand is labor intensive and makes the enterprise unprofitableMiners say the state s ban on dredges amounts to a ban on gold mining because

More Info

Peru Scrambles to Drive Out Illegal Gold Mining and Save Precious LandEndeavour Mining reaches deal to acquire True Gold and new African gold mine

La Pampa an area devastated from illegal mining in the Madre de Dios region of PeVANCOUVER Endeavour Mining Corp TSX EDV has a friendly deal to acquire Vancouver based True Gold Mining Inc and control of a new mine that s preparing to pour its first gold within a matter of weeks

More Info